Dedicated Family Law Attorneys
At Thompson, Wallin & Cunningham, LLC, we focus our efforts on representing clients in family court and guiding them in resolving all their family law challenges. Our Newnan family law attorneys serve clients in Coweta County, Georgia, and surrounding communities in the Atlanta metro area.
Besides handling all aspects of divorces and separations, we provide important services to unmarried parents. Ask us for advice and guidance regarding child custody and support, legitimation (paternity) or adoption.
We Work To Meet Your Family’s Legal Needs
Regardless of the legal challenge you face, we can tailor our approach in a way that works to secure the results you need and defends your rights afforded under Georgia family law. We are available to offer you strong representation and compassionate guidance in resolving any family law challenge, including:
- Divorce: Ending a marriage and navigating property division, child custody and support payment matters
- Child custody and visitation: Helping parents protect their time with and maintain the best interests of their children
- Child support: Including original orders, modifications and enforcement
- Modifications: Modifying court orders regarding child custody, visitation and support
- Adoptions: Including grandparent adoptions, stepparent adoptions and more
- Grandparents’ rights: Helping grandparents secure visitation time with grandchildren
- Legitimation or paternity action: Helping unmarried parents establish their rights
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs): Helping divide retirement accounts pursuant to a divorce, whether that be 401(k) plans, IRAs or pension accounts
When appropriate, we are more than happy to guide clients through mediation or help them reach negotiated settlements. However, we are also ready and willing to prepare a case for trial and advocate aggressively on behalf of your interests.
Contact A Divorce Or Adoption Lawyer
Find out how we can help you resolve your legal challenge. Beyond managing family law concerns, our lawyers also offer additional services, such as criminal defense, personal injury representation, estate planning and probate. We offer free initial phone consultations. Call us at 770-683-3663 or contact us online through email.