Newnan Family Law Attorneys
At Thompson, Wallin, & Cunningham, LLC, we focus our efforts on representing clients in family court and guiding them in resolving all their family law challenges. Our Newnan family law attorney serves clients in Coweta County, Georgia, and surrounding communities in the Atlanta metro area.
We Work To Meet Your Legal Needs
Regardless of the legal challenge you face, we can tailor our approach in a way that works to secure the results you need and defends your rights afforded under Georgia family law. We are available to offer you strong representation and compassionate guidance in resolving any family law challenge, including:
- Divorce: ending a marriage and navigating property division, child custody and support payment matters
- Child custody and visitation: helping parents protect their time with and maintain the best interest of their children
- Modifications: child support modifications, child custody modifications and visitation time modifications
- Adoptions: grandparent adoptions, stepparent adoptions and more
- Grandparents’ rights: helping grandparents secure visitation time with grandchildren
- Legitimation or paternity action: helping unmarried parents establish their rights
- Military Related Family Law Issues: helping divide assets to servicemembers or spouses of servicemembers, including but not limited to, Military Pension Division Orders
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders: helping divide retirement accounts pursuant to a divorce, whether that be 401(k) plans, IRAs, or pension accounts
When appropriate, we are more than happy to guide clients through mediation or in reaching a negotiated settlement. However, we are also ready and willing to prepare a case for trial and advocate aggressively on behalf of your interests.
Find out how we can help you resolve your legal challenge. Beyond handling family law challenges, our lawyer also offers additional services, such as handling personal injury cases and estate planning matters. We offer free initial phone consultations. Call us at 770-683-3663 or contact us online through email.